Rusty Hearts is an anime-inspired hack-and-slash MMORPG following in the footsteps of popular online and console games such as Lunia, Castlevania, Diablo and Persona. It is developed by Stairway Games and published by Perfect World Entertainment.
Rusty Hearts was released in early FY2009 in Korea and the North American version was released on July 27, 2011. Rusty Hearts is now in Open Beta phase which started on September 13, 2011. As of September 15, 2014, the game has closed. Even if downloads and patching is possible, it cannot connect to any server.
350px|right Game features available in the public / open beta.
- Four playable Characters.
- Competitive PvP system.
- Player run Guilds.
- PvE / Dungeons / Quests / Party System.
- Interactive Auction House.
- Cash Shop to further customize your character's Costume and appearance, or obtain in-game advantages.
- Item Crafting system. Create Epic items using basic Materials.
- Gems and Item Enhancement, as a way to make your already powerful items even more powerful.
- A Room of your own, for storage and relaxation.
- Character Titles.
- Holiday Events.
- Chat system, and Friend list to keep track of your friends and foes.
Original Sound Tracks
See: Rusty Hearts OST