When changing Zones or exiting your room, or even entering a dungeon the game will show you some random useful tips.
Known Tips Edit
- You can rotate the camera while in town by pressing the Q, W, and E keys.
- You can grab a monster with the Grab button (C), then attack it with the Attack button (X)
- Blood Mode dungeons don't provide experience, but contain more powerful items.
- Press the Party button (P) to find a party. (The Party Info window will open if you're already in a party.)
- Select a Weapon Focus after reaching level 20 by doing a quest from your skill trainer.
- You can see the world map while in town by pressing the Map button (M).
- To link an item in the chat window, hold down Tab and left-click an item icon.
- You can repurchase items you have accidently sold by using the Repurchase tab. Your time to do this is limited.
- BY TYPING /Y IN THE CHAT YOU CAN SHOUT AT PEOPLE!!!
- You can press the Spacebar up to two times to jump higher.
- The Wiseman's Stone is for upgrading equipment.
- You can press the Shift key to change the Skill Slot page.
- If you use the right combination of skills, you'll get more Style points.
- The more monsters you kill in a dungeon, the more experience points you will receive at the end.
- You can increase the Level of an augment stone by combining two augment stones.
- You need to have a certain class item in order to enter the Blood mode.
- Press the Defend button (Z) when a monster attacks you, then press the Attack button (X) to counterattack.
- If you leave without clearing the dungeon, your items will lose their durability faster for a certain length of time.
- Vouchers can be exchanged for equipment. You'll get one at random by Killing Champion Monsters.
- Champion monsters are displayed in yellow, and have unique skills.
- The Buy Now option in the Auction House allows you to sell your goods quickly, but charges a 15% fee.
- You can obtain designs and materials for making costumes from a Dead Man's Chest.
- If you let the fortune teller at the bar tell you how lucky you are, you'll get a Buff effect.
- Press the ' key to respond to or send a whisper.
- Items you obtain in Blood mode have better attributes than the ones obtained in other modes.
- Rusty Hearts personnel will never ask for your password.
- You can obtain Epic items in Blood mode.
- It's much easier to play high level dungeons in a party.
- In order to obtain experience points from a dungeon, you must kill the boss.
- If you're having hard time finding party members, try the Find Party (P) Dialog Box.
- You get skill points by earning experience points.
- You can fight other players by entering the PvP Arena. You can enter by pressing the Battle button (B).
- If you repurchase items you have accidentally sold, they will be 10% more expensive.
- You can obtain materials for crafting items by dismantling an item.
- If you dismantle gear with gems embedded, there is a chance the gems will be returned.
- Press the \ key for instant access to the Cash Shop.
- If you dismantle an item, you can get materials for crafting a Unique item.
- You can configure controls in [System Menu] -> [Game Option Setup] -> [Key Config]
- You will not gain or lose Duel Points from battles in the Free Arena.
- Your duel record is not affected by battles in the Free Arena.
- You cannot use certain skills in the Arena.
- In the Arena, the effects of the certain skills are reduced.
- Not all skills can be used in the Arena so you may find your action bars rearranged when you enter.
- If you leave in the middle of a PvP match, you will lose PvP Points and your Forfeit count will increase.
- Be an artist! Use "F9" to turn off the UI and "Print Screen" to take screenshots.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.